Bill 30 and Business
Alberta Occupational Health and Safety legislation has gone through some significant changes that affect all businesses, big and small.
With these changes come new hurdles for companies to ensure they are in compliance with the updated laws that took affect on June 1, 2018.
100% Safety Inc. has developed implementation plans for many businesses to ensure they are in full compliance, without disrupting operations.
Some of the most significant changes are:
- Health and Safety Committee requirements for companies with more than 19 employees
- Health and Safety Worker Representative requirements for companies with 5-19 employees
- Changes to the responsibilities of employees and employers in the OH&S Act
- Addition of Supervision responsibilities in the OH&S Act
- Health and Safety written program requirements for companies with more than 19 employees
Are you ready for Bill 30? Call us today for an assessment of the organization's current program to get in compliance.